Newest Member
    joxey
Friday Night/Saturday Morning Freezing Rain Threat

burrel2

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, mackerel_sky said:

Up to 36 and some light drizzle! Boy this was fun! 

It amazes me they allow you to post the negative stuff you post. You never say anything constructive just criticize everyone posting. This storm as little as it was caused a lot of damage to hundreds of cars in Wake County alone. Personally I think you should read more and post less negativity.  If you can't post in a positive manner then don't post. I read a lot and use this board for what I do and I'm tired of your negativity.

REMOVE if you must but I think it needed to be said.

7 minutes ago, VanillaDream said:

107d32b8f83ccc6cc9bbf4b46f5eb2da.jpg

Wow!! Upper 40s here at the house and mid 60s about 20 miles south. Incredible. This wedge held serve this event. Never underestimate the power of the wedge! NWS had a high of 60 for Saturday. Didn't crack 49 until now. Stayed around 39-41 most the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wedges are not good for anything except when wintry weather is involved which is almost never. Wedges screw us out of severe weather all the time.

6 hours ago, Snowless in Carrollton said:

Wedges are not good for anything except when wintry weather is involved which is almost never. Wedges screw us out of severe weather all the time.

I cherish this - lived in both Birmingham/Tuscaloosa - we'd have numerous tornado warnings/tornados yearly (weather radio would go off all the time for severe weather) - my wife was nearly injured during a tornado while living in Tuscaloosa - after moving to the Carolinas, we rarely have any tornado warnings/actual tornados (with the exception of the small EF-1 tornado in Simpsonville recently) - my weather radio never goes off now

Archived