Newest Member
    joxey
Annual Boston gtg-12/19/16

weathafella

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, weathafella said:

Is a man with ht flashes going through ladypause?   Damn man-you have to make one of these!   I'm not living forever.

You seem to be laboring under the false impression that your lingering presence functions as an incentive for my attendance.

On the contrary; I am waiting for you to die before making my return. Only when white smoke rises from J.J. Foley's will I saunter back in to see who has been elected as the new eldergrump.

On 11/28/2016 at 6:10 PM, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Damn...priorities, man....'cmon!

"I have very much valued these three years, but some unwell men from the Internet whom I last saw half a decade ago would like to look at the GFS and ask questions about homosexuality for a few hours downtown while I rip through a case of Harpoon for the cost of a bottle of whiskey and pity the lone woman at the bar for her mistake in responding to any of them at all. Yes, I know. My decision was an easy one. No, the Euro doesn't run again until the middle of the night, so don't wait up for me."

Speaking of significant others, and since yours is attending, what's the current over/under on the number of relatively identical selfies she'll take of the two of you and post to Facebook during the course of the evening?

Whatever it is, I'll take the over.

On 11/28/2016 at 3:50 PM, Typhoon Tip said:

:lmao:

Not you.

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

You seem to be laboring under the false impression that your lingering presence functions as an incentive for my attendance.

On the contrary; I am waiting for you to die before making my return. Only when white smoke rises from J.J. Foley's will I saunter back in to see who has been elected as the new eldergrump.

"I have very much valued these three years, but some unwell men from the Internet whom I last saw half a decade ago would like to look at the GFS and ask questions about homosexuality for a few hours downtown while I rip through a case of Harpoon for the cost of a bottle of whiskey and pity the lone woman at the bar for her mistake in responding to any of them at all. Yes, I know. My decision was an easy one. No, the Euro doesn't run again until the middle of the night, so don't wait up for me."

Speaking of significant others, and since yours is attending, what's the current over/under on the number of relatively identical selfies she'll take of the two of you and post to Facebook during the course of the evening?

Whatever it is, I'll take the over.

Not you.

I would, too.

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Zeus's honeymoon is over, obv is obv. Welcome to married meh dom. Your presence will be missed as will be the hemorrhoids I had removed last week. 

Bring your dirty skank ass down and say hey.

I'm actually not married yet. This is the three year anniversary of agreeing to negotiations, and the celebrations have been robust. Marriage is probably next year.

You're one of the ones I do miss, Steve. But now that I know your ***hole is already in stitches, what's the point?

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Just a bunch of bears discussing weather. What more could you ask?

Stop shaking your tailfeathers at me, lest I let it prove successful.

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

I'm actually not married yet. This is the three year anniversary of agreeing to negotiations, and the celebrations have been robust. Marriage is probably next year.

You're one of the ones I do miss, Steve. But now that I know your ***hole is already in stitches, what's the point?

Stop shaking your tailfeathers at me, lest I let it prove successful.

LMAO, miss ya Brett. Congrat on the maniverssary. but dude Harpoon? Really? 

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Well, I doubt this Clarke's place would have my first choice: a warm, triple-skunked Coors Light in a can.

At that point, you may as well go with the "slightly-flat-approaching-room-temperature" old English 40 in a paper bag. At least the buzz is better.

Archived