Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Annual Boston gtg-12/19/16

weathafella

On 11/30/2016 at 8:37 PM, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Should I continue my writing, or should I quit, people have let me know that I suck at writing.

believe in whatever you do, dont concern yourself of what others think. yes, taking constructive criticism is vital to anyones success in their profession or passion but dont let anyone else tell you not to follow your goals. if you truly want to write, then pour your mind and heart into it 100%. no regrets kid. you dont want to be a 50yr old and look back at what could have been. you end up buying a 1976 convertable corvette, grow your hair out in a pony tail, pierce your right ear, and your best night out is going to watch your son play the flute during halftime of the high school football game. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

believe in whatever you do, dont concern yourself of what others think. yes, taking constructive criticism is vital to anyones success in their profession or passion but dont let anyone else tell you not to follow your goals. if you truly want to write, then pour your mind and heart into it 100%. no regrets kid. you dont want to be a 50yr old and look back at what could have been. you end up buying a 1976 convertable corvette, grow your hair out in a pony tail, pierce your right ear, and your best night out is going to watch your son play the flute during halftime of the high school football game. 

Isn't he already 60+ years old, with the flute years having come and gone?

26 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Is this a well lit area?  My eyes don't see very well in the dark and driving in unfamiliar areas at night makes me nervous.  Eyes aren't as good as they used to be 

Faneuil Hall area/government centers-very well lit.   Get your eyes examined.

31 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I hope they know what they're in for lol. 

Oh, god...yes.

She says its close, but she'd rather fantasy baseball season than this.

"At least with fantasy team, you just check the score"...lol

She curses my blog.

Bob and Steve, that sucks.....you're staples....no TB, either!!

19 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I'm 28.

is Kevin going?

No..As i mentioned . I was trying to make it work with family schedules and it just didn't work. I hope you all have fun, and maybe one of these years they'll hold one on a weekend like they used to, so more folks can make it. I'll miss seeing everyone. 

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No..As i mentioned . I was trying to make it work with family schedules and it just didn't work. I hope you all have fun, and maybe one of these years they'll hold one on a weekend like they used to, so more folks can make it. I'll miss seeing everyone. 

Jeez Louise.   It's a weekday and I'm going.  Lame excuse.   And I was gonna buy you a Smithwicks.

23 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This is very upsetting 

17 minutes ago, NorthShoreWx said:

Jeez Louise.   It's a weekday and I'm going.  Lame excuse.   And I was gonna buy you a Smithwicks.

Sorry man. I'm bummed too. There's just too many things going in with activities and kids sports to drive 90 minutes each way on a weekday. Once kids are older , it's much easier . I never missed one of these on  a weekend. 

I've moved on from Smithwicks.. to Treehouse/ Trillium/ Bissell Bros. etc. Thanks for thinking of me though lol!

Have fun tonight 

Archived