EastCoast NPZ

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10/1:   .45"

10/8:   1.35

Month:  1.80"

Season: 7.27"

Funny in that we had a very dry period ended by 6+ inches of rain in a 9-day period at the end of July / beginning of August, followed by an even drier almost 8 week spell which was ended by 6.6" over another 9-day span at the end of Sep / beginning of Oct.

Dale City is about to get hit by yellow returns!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NWS has bumped me up to a 70 percent chance of rain. It was supposed to be partly cloudy by now.

I'd love to see this thing rain us into Tuesday, along with gusty winds lol

WOOT WOOT!!!! DARK yellow returns are about to hit us!

If you take a jebwalk, do it with a tshirt and shorts only! Get the full effect of the rain and winds in a 54/46 temp/dewpoint spread environment! Wind chills should be about 43 degrees.

5 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

Backed up almost perfectly to 95 overnight.  Stayed dry here.  The complaining would have been off the charts if we didn't get the dousing last week.

So true. I hadn't looked at a radar since it stopped raining here yesterday at about 3PM. I thought we were done and then when got up this morning for our weekly Sunday morning bike ride, I was surprised to be getting texts about whether we were going to cancel. Only then did I know that the precip backed in overnight. But it is the wind that ultimately canceled the ride.

Whether male or female, you just can't trust a hurricane.

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived