joxey
Potential Hermine Impacts

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

I'll take my 12kt winds and run.

Haha yea it's not crazy impressive anywhere away from the imeddiate coast IMO.  It's going to be a tough forecast and as we all know this isn't the final solution.  Some rain and some wind for most as of now. Coastal flooding will be the big story unless this gets closer to us.

Hi guys . this is my first post but I've been coming to this forums for years getting info to the point where I tell people what's going to happen before it happens . They are mind blown thanks to you guys . Anyway I'm from the Bronx ,Throggs neck about 2 blocks from the sound . What am I looking at over here . with Sandy we had massive flooding in the streets from the sound at high tides . Is this something that could happen once again ? 

3 minutes ago, Sportybx said:

Hi guys . this is my first post but I've been coming to this forums for years getting info to the point where I tell people what's going to happen before it happens . They are mind blown thanks to you guys . Anyway I'm from the Bronx ,Throggs neck about 2 blocks from the sound . What am I looking at over here . with Sandy we had massive flooding in the streets from the sound at high tides . Is this something that could happen once again ? 

Come back and ask in a couple days

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived