Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OK/AR/KS/MO Winter 2016-17 Winter Discussion

lookingnorth

9 minutes ago, Cerakoter1984 said:

I wish I wouldn't get in trouble for posting euro images here. Pm me and I'll tell you a good place to see them if you would like to see them.

I just PMd you!! Thanks for responding:) Winter weather and Oklahoma weather in general has been fascinating to me, so I always love to learn new things:)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Football with snow is entertaining. There are some rather large spreads with the ensembles right now...more so with the Christmas potential than with the storm that just moved out. I'll be in southwest MO several days before and after Christmas so my focus will naturally shift more towards that area in the days ahead.

IF there is a storm it will track NW of most of us here. I dont see it changing anytime soon. Anything that comes out of the rockies will track like this.. its just based on history. I would love to be in C/W Kansas to Iowa. I hope for some kind of overrunning event this winter bout best as its gonna be. Just sayin how I see it.

5 minutes ago, JoMo said:

All but like 3-4 of the 12z Euro ensembles 51 members have the snow well to the NW for the Christmas system.

Hate to say this (seriously), but the Euro would probably bring a threat of severe weather into SW MO, based on everything I'm looking at.

13 minutes ago, Spot said:

IF there is a storm it will track NW of most of us here. I dont see it changing anytime soon. Anything that comes out of the rockies will track like this.. its just based on history. I would love to be in C/W Kansas to Iowa. I hope for some kind of overrunning event this winter bout best as its gonna be. Just sayin how I see it.

Negative PNA with no blocking. 

42 minutes ago, andyhb said:

Hate to say this (seriously), but the Euro would probably bring a threat of severe weather into SW MO, based on everything I'm looking at.

I could see a new years eve 2010 type setup happening there now that you mentioned it. I don't trust the Euro yet though.

Archived