joxey
May 2016 Discussion/Observations

dmillz25

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the flip is coming

gfs-ens_z500aMean_nhem_10.png

I really need this to happen. I was up in Quebec last weekend and it was near 70 on firday and Saturday up there, here it was 50's. The past 2 days here have been great. But now i see high winds, rain and colder air coming back. I cant take it. I need 70's and 80's to stick around. Its unreal i had to go 300 miles north to get decent weather last weekend.

I really need this to happen. I was up in Quebec last weekend and it was near 70 on firday and Saturday up there, here it was 50's. The past 2 days here have been great. But now i see high winds, rain and colder air coming back. I cant take it. I need 70's and 80's to stick around. Its unreal i had to go 300 miles north to get decent weather last weekend.

Average high in NYC is 70. Demanding 70s and 80s now and over the last week is like demanding 30s and 40s in November. It's premature.

...hang in there..as forky pointed out,its coming..other long rangers concur 

with him..

Archived