Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Severe Threats Apr. 24-May 1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of things firing around me today. Missed to the north twice, and another cell just skirted south and is headed towards the city.

Not much of an event here, definitely would have preferred initiation to have occurred much further west into DVN's area

Yeah the setup really underperformed west of I-39.  Very disappointing after following it for days.  Oh well, it was fun to forecast at least.  

Out of all of the failure today, I finally managed to learn how to shoot lightning. Can't wait till we get some more good boomers.

Nice!  You'll have fun with that.  Lightning photography can be extremely rewarding to be sure.

I'm blaming today's bust on the new vehicle lol.  First time out in it.  All joking aside it was a nice little outing to test out a few new gadgets I picked up.

30w6m50.jpg

2gxh2ky.jpg

Nice! You'll have fun with that. Lightning photography can be extremely rewarding to be sure.

I'm blaming today's bust on the new vehicle lol. First time out in it. All joking aside it was a nice little outing to test out a few new gadgets I picked up.

30w6m50.jpg

2gxh2ky.jpg

Sweet ride! We just bought my wife a new car, so I was urging her to get home before any potential hail tonight, haha

Yeah, I just lost power here actually. This line means business.

I'm not sure if winds hit warning criteria or not, but it looks like my whole area is without power now. Crazy thunder and lightning too.

I hate to break it to you, but if you are in the area around Telegraph and Van Born, they lose power if a bird farts. I don't know what it is about that area but they constantly lose power in storms.

Archived