joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 24-30th Severe Potential

Chicago Storm

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like the storm is trying to split off and become dominant. Going to be a really close call for OKC depending on how it evolves in the next 30 minutes.

It will surely go south of OKC. Also, it's becoming an HP blob and tornado potential is lowering right now.

It's not gonna make it to OKC, but Norman may be in trouble if it holds, its turning more north. Norman is on the north end of the TW now.

Yeah, I'm watching, but norman is not OKC lol.  I lived in Norman/Moore for years.  He was making it seem like OKC could be in danger from this storm, and it's not possible unless it stopped and went due north. 

It looks like very south norman, like by the high school, to noble, is about where it will come through. 

Yeah, I'm watching, but norman is not OKC lol.  I lived in Norman/Moore for years.  He was making it seem like OKC could be in danger from this storm, and it's not possible unless it stopped and went due north. 

It looks like very south norman, like by the high school, to noble, is about where it will come through. 

I ****ed it up. I fixed it. Alright? Happy?

Do you live in like 20 different places at once?

rotation may be increasing near Athens, TX (64 miles from Dallas)

Yeah that has my attention. Strong low level shear closer to the primary LLJ axis and it looks like that cell is becoming dominant with echo tops over 55k ft from KSHV. Looks like it may come close to Tyler as well, the entire I-20 corridor in E TX is heavily populated.

Archived