One last Cape Cod Crusher March 4-5

rnaude241

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just for the record I said nothing south of bos-pvd and a few inches for the cape like five days ago...looking like a win so far

Exactly. I said maybe a few flakes in the air for Friday, and DIT said 1-4 inches yesterday, which seemed a lil to high for what I was seeing. And today he changed his tune.

I think the chances of a big impact...even on the Cape...have significantly diminished. We're now splitting hairs between whether they get a few inches or a coating.

We're close enough to the event that we're very unlikely to see a large scale jump of 100+ miles. It's not impossible, but very unlikely.

I think the chances of a big impact...even on the Cape...have significantly diminished. We're now splitting hairs between whether they get a few inches or a coating.

We're close enough to the event that we're very unlikely to see a large scale jump of 100+ miles. It's not impossible, but very unlikely.

Other then a couple of models hitting the bong for a run or two, This has looked like pretty much a non threat to even the cape other then a scrape

I said 2 or 3 (or maybe 4) weeks ago that this would be a wiff. 

...I might have even mentioned it about a year ago.

Well I called for this winter to be a ratter....before I cancelled that call in January, then went back to it, and then cancelled it again before spiking the football in early March.

So beat that. I'm awesome.

Archived