joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Last Hurrah for Winter? Late Winter/Early Spring Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good improvements on the 18z GFS. Still OTS but noticeably stronger storm with improved upper levels. Wasn't really that far off from a good hit. Gut tells me this ultimately takes a BM track, question remains if there's enough cold air for the coastal areas.

Dude, it's the end of March lol

Good improvements on the 18z GFS. Still OTS but noticeably stronger storm with improved upper levels. Wasn't really that far off from a good hit. Gut tells me this ultimately takes a BM track, question remains if there's enough cold air for the coastal areas.

well take a look at the actual storm on the 18z GFS it's literally snowing out on the ocean so what makes you think it won't snow on the coastal area if it takes a bm track4f18bda373641e87000f23e4d99bdd15.jpg

Dude, it's the end of March lol

ive seen it snow in the beginning of April with temperatures in the upper 20's yes in the city

I don't buy it. How many marches have we been burned now?

last year was an amazing March, all we need is a storm. This year sucked if we didn't get lucky we may get lucky again

I'm riding the MAM. Any updates tony?

MAM went north and it was almost a coastal hugger. The burb folks would be happy but I will update it again in a few days

I'm riding the MAM. Any updates tony?

northwest this will be a bm track in my opinion

Sent from MAM

Archived