joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
President's Day Storm Obs & Nowcasting

nj2va

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like people didn't pay attention to the models. Omg, it's not snowing.

right? people were too damn busy hugging the NAM and its snowfall totals to pay attention to anything else.

Anyways -- dusting at home, about a quarter inch here at work. light flakes falling. working in the office for a few hours before the snow starts again then will head home. roads were fine. 

right? people were too damn busy hugging the NAM and its snowfall totals to pay attention to anything else.

Anyways -- dusting at home, about a quarter inch here at work. light flakes falling. working in the office for a few hours before the snow starts again then will head home. roads were fine. 

lol !! tyvm

This might work out rather well for the Virginia folks.

Flurries are becoming steadier. I hope we can keep up the snow after this band comes through, though radar looks a bit choppy.

A lot of forecasters busted badly in Southern MD, where 1-3" was forecast, and they already have 4-6"!

Wow, congrats southern MD.  I grew up there (northern Calvert) so I know how much snow lovers suffer there.  They jackpot while we in the NW suburbs lose this one.  I was hoping for 3" but no way that happens now.

Archived