joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8-9th Miller Boom or Bust Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we just need a radio show to knock a few more holes in the hull.

We succeeded with the last radio show.  This year we are 2 for 2 with no fail, of course both were for the blizzard.   This is system has such a convoluted evolution it's built for a fail.  Even within 24 to 48 hours it could go south. 

We succeeded with the last radio show.  This year we are 2 for 2 with no fail, of course both were for the blizzard.   This is system has such a convoluted evolution it's built for a fail.  Even within 24 to 48 hours it could go south.

Isn't south where we want the low? ;-)

Yeah I was just playing around. I think it was the first radio show that things started really going bonkers before the blizzard. Good sign we were going to make it.

Seems like the gfs is playing catch up right now. Euro os steady and gfs made a half step. We may just pull this thing off. Which is atypical at this lead for how it normally works. Still pretty fragile no matter how you slice it

Yeah, with the GFS I'm just following low placement.  Not worried about the precip distro yet.  It's a solid step toward the Euro

Archived