joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2016 Forecasts/Disco/Obs

snowman19

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While the 12z UKMET may be too amped up, the GFS looks too progressive for the pattern.

0z OP Euro would offer a compromise between the 2.

attachicon.gifGZ_D5_PN_144_0000.gif

attachicon.gifGZ_PN_168_0000.gif

I like the PARA . It takes the UKMET SW and kills it in the OHV and then it becomes a 2 part system where N and W J/Ps 

Been saying that for 2 days and that is what this looks like to me .

Robust POS PNA should lead to height falls on the EC and push comes to shove LP will find its way close to the BM .

There will be snow to the coast but N and W max out here . 

Wow elk mountain for the win!!!

I'm really starting to feel like this is the inland elevated storm I was pushing all fall.

We have to return to climo at some point

I mean verbatim, if your looking for the "jackpot" then yes.. But even nyc gets nearly a foot on ggem lol... It's a bomb.. Everyone except extreme coastal section do well

I mean verbatim, if your looking for the "jackpot" then yes.. But even nyc gets nearly a foot on ggem lol... It's a bomb.. Everyone except extreme coastal section do well

Yep I'm part of those extreme costal sections. I get 2" per that run!

Hey if it snows like crazy in the city and Vermont I'll take the lose at home. I'm in the city for every storm anyway

It really was only a matter of time this solution occurred. I'm not saying this is set in stone of course. But with such tight model agreement around a coastal hugger I think this is looking pretty good. Rememeber the Nw trend this winter as blue wave has been saying with the WAR

Archived