joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA OMG SNOW thread -- Winter 2016

neff

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll update the locations in the evening. I was hoping to upload the KML file too so you could play around with it on Google Earth but it didn't let me upload that file type.

Anyways, the NAM looks pretty nice. So that's good.

Too bad it's on an island all alone, basically.

HRRR, bless us please.

maybe everyone south of i 80...  I am 14.27 miles north of i80 and with the way the gradiant is, I'll end up owing 6 inches of snow to the storm.

LOL that's f'n funny right there. I mean, not that you're gonna get screwed but the you'll be so screwed you owe snow.

This 100%

I don't care if DC gets 3 feet of snow as long as I can get 12" or so.

Anyway, yesterday someone asked about making maps. That was me who was doing them last year, so here is one for the 12z NAM from today. This is the model I'd like to see come close to verifying...lol

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

can you put the scale on the picture too?

can you put the scale on the picture too?

I did for the 18z. Go back a few posts.

However, As much as I want to get excited about the NAM, it is the NAM, and the 4k map is way different than the 12k map which is what is depicted on Instant Weather Maps. Also, I heard that most mets in the MA and NYC forums think the NAM is 50 miles too far north.

I did for the 18z. Go back a few posts.

However, As much as I want to get excited about the NAM, it is the NAM, and the 4k map is way different than the 12k map which is what is depicted on Instant Weather Maps. Also, I heard that most mets in the MA and NYC forums think the NAM is 50 miles too far north.

Any explanation?

Archived