Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Summer Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2016

snywx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love these arguments in other forums. People telling themselves this winters been pretty good they have 30-40 inches of snow so far, etc, etc.

How can you call the second warmest winter in history pretty good just because you're area may have seen one HECS that BTW melted within a week. Dumb.

I just love these arguments in other forums. People telling themselves this winters been pretty good they have 30-40 inches of snow so far, etc, etc.

How can you call the second warmest winter in history pretty good just because you're area may have seen one HECS that BTW melted within a week. Dumb.

That's pretty much like saying it's been a cold winter because we had a few days below zero (yet it will be one of the warmest on record). One storm, no matter how large, does not define an entire winter.

That's pretty much like saying it's been a cold winter because we had a few days below zero (yet it will be one of the warmest on record). One storm, no matter how large, does not define an entire winter.

In a society where there are people that are narrow minded enough to believe everything they see on social media for example I would say that for them it does define an entire winter.

You gotta be kidding me about another """"" cutter next week. Up yours winter 2015 - 2016.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The 6Z GFS has it cutting through Indiana giving Chicago a nice storm. Looks like Detroit loses out on that run, to far west now so they get rain. Any possibility of an 800 mile shift east by Wednesday? You just can't make this winter up. Shi!!iest winter ever.

I'm about to throw in the towel, maybe another week of this crap and  I will.

This winter is worse than 2001-2002 & 2011-2012.  Just a complete disaster all around. 

A good Winter is completely based on opinion, so it depends on who you're talking to.

I think it has been great. Not a lot of cold, and just enough snow to enjoy, without being buried all Winter.

On a weather forum with the majority being winter enthusiast its a disaster of a winter lol.. You are in the minority buddy

On a weather forum with the majority being winter enthusiast its a disaster of a winter lol.. You are in the minority buddy

Yeah, I agree most think it's horrible on a weather forum. I love a good storm, even smaller ones, but I can't stand Winter's like last year with long lasting snowpack and cold for months.

Yeah, I agree most think it's horrible on a weather forum. I love a good storm, even smaller ones, but I can't stand Winter's like last year with long lasting snowpack and cold for months.

Your last 12 words describe the ideal winter for most of us. This winter is the antithesis of our dream winters.

Your last 12 words describe the ideal winter for most of us. This winter is the antithesis of our dream winters.

Yep, which is why I understand I'm in the minority. That's why I try to remain unbiased when there's a storm. I never hug any model, wish a storm to happen, or get upset if we miss out. Now, I'll admit sometimes I get excited about Spring and Summer weather, even light Spring snow is something I can enjoy.

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived