Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mr Bob

200 career wins (NFL record)

5 NFL MVPs (Most in NFL)

2 Super Bowl rings

Holds every passing record except interceptions.

Impressive career if you ask me.

he was the **** when he was in indy in his career,but the dude should retire because he sucks now..lol

Edit:he didnt win this game Denver has a awesome D,they won this not Peyton...JMHO

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He sucked if you ask me,the D won this for them but they won,nothing impressive to me with peyton throwing for 141 yards,he sucked IMHO

You do know Cam Newton was 18 of 41 passing the ball, right?  I am not a math major, but that's less than a 44% completion percentage. If Peyton sucked, Cam wasn't much better.  If he hadn't hit two long passes (one of which was pretty lucky) his stat line would have been about like Peyton's.

You do know Cam Newton was 18 of 41 passing the ball, right?  I am not a math major, but that's less than a 44% completion percentage. If Peyton sucked, Cam wasn't much better.  If he hadn't hit two long passes (one of which was pretty lucky) his stat line would have been about like Peyton's.

Peyton won,that's all that counts.Cam did suck.Denver has a awesome D.Denver had luck with them this year,look at all the games they won by under 7 pts.Wish the Jags could find some luck like this instead of being suckie year after year

Since this is a weather board and data does actually mean something here and all...

QB Ratings for SuperBowl 50

Newton 55.4

Manning 56.6

Two outstanding defenses were not going to give up anything.  Brought me back to the days of the Steel Curtain and the Doomsday defenses of the Steelers and Cowboys, respectively.  Neither QB looked good because they were laying on their backs looking up at the sky.

Lol stovepipe I literally passed one of those trucks a few days ago. I thought of you immediately. Who's staying up for the Euro?

You guys should stay up for it, shoot it's Fat Tuesday!  I don't think I have the Euro in me tonight although I look forward to checking my phone for the goodies when I wake up.  I may make the next night and definitely the weekend. Shirley the Doc will hold serve. 

I was reading around the region forecast discussions and came across this from Hun:

FXUS64 KHUN 101735 AAB
AFDHUN

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION...UPDATED
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HUNTSVILLE AL
1135 AM CST WED FEB 10 2016

.UPDATE...
MORNING UPDATE AND FOR 12Z TAFS. ADJUSTED AFTN POPS/WX AND CLOUD
COVER.

&&

.DISCUSSION...
AN EVENT THAT DOESNT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN OCCURRED AGAIN
TODAY...LAKE/RIVER EFFECT SNOW! THESE FLURRIES DID NOT ACCUMULATE
HOWEVER. IT WAS VISIBLE ON SATELLITE AND RADAR COMING OFF OF WHEELER
LAKE AND THE TN RIVER. AS WINDS SHIFT TO BECOME MORE WESTERLY...THE
FETCH WILL NO LONGER BE FAVORABLE AND END THE EVENT.

So I had to look this up further and came across this story from a local TV station in Huntsville.  Good read, odd very odd phenomenon for such a small body of water except that if the wind gets the entire fetch its enough to create lake effect.  I remember years ago studying that generally to get appreciable lake effect snow you need at least a 30 mile fetch of water, and go figure that stretch of water was in the right position for the wind to capture a straight parallel fetch of the lake at about 30 miles long.  

http://whnt.com/2016/02/10/rare-lake-effect-snow-observed-in-the-tennessee-valley/

Anyway good interesting read for another anomaly within our region.

Throw another log on the fire.  Who is staying up for the Euro?

I will, pretty much up for all the model runs all the time. I am interested in seeing it but not overly concerned if it maintains it's northern edge track. It's been north of it's Means/Control/Para for the last few runs. Last night it may have set a record by being around 800 miles north of it's ensemble mean at 00z.

I will, pretty much up for all the model runs all the time. I am interested in seeing it but not overly concerned if it maintains it's northern edge track. It's been north of it's Means/Control/Para for the last few runs. Last night it may have set a record by being around 800 miles north of it's ensemble mean at 00z.

What time does it roll, like 1:00 AM?

Archived