• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mr Bob

Overall...Nice run and very similar to 12z.  BNA even gets in on the action as well as TYS.  Some amounts include the Weds system.  Nice trends.  Much colder.  Very Miller A like.  And if it does go Miller A...needs to be inside Hatteras for big totals in the Valley which is not where the confluence is.  But yeh, 10x better than where we were 2 days ago.  Very little energy if any heading up west of the Apps.  People, have a good night.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Common sense prevails and all schools in the NE TN area (including ETSU) are closed today. Glad to see UT in Knoxville close today as well. 

Yeah me too. Roads are already white. Looking slick out there. It really baffles me how they are sometimes so hesitant to close. I mean, better safe than sorry regardless of outcome.

Really for you guys out in middle and west TN...this is real chance to grow the forum in the Nashville, Jackson, northern MS areas.  So, maybe this storm will bring some curious folks to check out the site.  One day, I would love to see the bottom of the board(that lists all people logged in) to have 200-300 people here to talk weather.  We have a good culture on this site.  We are here to talk weather w/out a lot of moaning and groaning.  So, maybe this winter storm helps w/ folks out west. 

If anyone out in middle Tennessee, West Tennessee, Northern Miss, Alabama, Southern Kentucky uses fb, link them here. 

Also, to anyone who lurks, feel free to post! You're unlikely to get the yelling at you'd get in the other forums as long as you follow the most simple rules. We've got my favorite mods on the whole boards.

If anyone out in middle Tennessee, West Tennessee, Northern Miss, Alabama, Southern Kentucky uses fb, link them here. 

Also, to anyone who lurks, feel free to post! You're unlikely to get the yelling at you'd get in the other forums as long as you follow the most simple rules. We've got my favorite mods on the whole boards.

TNEm5An.jpg

What kind of dance do I need to do to get this storm to slide a bit further south?

We need to do a comma head / TROWAL south dance from there to Chatty for Friday. Said feature originates from the Mid South / West Tenn. Best all snow is going to be north, but we should change from rain to snow. Need that back piece of energy to surprise south like February 2014.

My first time on since last week due to work. Happy for all who did well this midweek system!

I wouldn't typically be able to do it but since the kids are out of school again tomorrow and I have to stay home with them, might as well.  Besides the Euro is going to pick up on Robert's enhanced deformation band and bury Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia so I want to see that hot off the presses!

:guitar:

I might try, but 4 hours of sleep last night is taking its toll on me... I might do well to stay up for the 0z nam.... Lol

I think I may go to bed around 11:00 and set the alarm for 12:45.  But who knows, if the 12z models are really good...may have enough adrenaline to make it 1:00.  Then, I will sleep through the storm we have been tracking for a week.  :lmao:

Archived