Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Nippy Novie

40/70 Benchmark

Boy, I am shocked it changed from 18z.

Yeah, lol...

PV gets wrecked this run from that EPO block after D7. I'm skeptical but it shows that there's a lot of uncertainty out in early December...ensembles have had a lot of spread too. More than is typical for that range.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the globals give some kind of snow to SNE on Sunday. I think some places get their first accums..somehow, someway

like I said to you the other day, you were looking at roasted turkeys while ignoring the snow potential this weekend, you have not completed the transformation this year. are you having molting issues?

like I said to you the other day, you were looking at roasted turkeys while ignoring the snow potential this weekend, you have not completed the transformation this year. are you having molting issues?

Just don't want warmth on Giving. Nothing worse than a warm day with families outside in shirt sleeves and shorts ..Want them inside with a fire, football on, and cold and snow OTG

You'll need this for the winter.

6199AD1C-6CED-454B-AB71-489B93B82411.jpg

somebodies wall to wall torch Dec seems to be in trouble, even the crappy CFS now has Christmas week cold along with the Euro monthlies. Pretty neat stuff evolving, Sun went as quiet as Forky last winter, Epo dropping like Zeus's pajamas, PNA rising like Wiz's weenie at the sight of Miley Cyrus. Should be fun

somebodies wall to wall torch Dec seems to be in trouble, even the crappy CFS now has Christmas week cold along with the Euro monthlies. Pretty neat stuff evolving, Sun went as quiet as Forky last winter, Epo dropping like Zeus's pajamas, PNA rising like Wiz's weenie at the sight of Miley Cyrus. Should be fun

EURO WEEKLIES show colder pattern for DEC 2015.. not severe cold but much colder than TYPICAL Strong El Nino DEC which favors torch

Well, that's assuming the pattern holds. We'll need another two weeks to figure that out. December can easily sneak a snow event inland with warm temps. I mentioned that several times. It's normal to have a lousy December in a Nino, regardless of strength.

They're very unstable lately. They were trying to firehose the CONUS whole EPS were more into ridging out near AK.

If we get a decent Aleutian low placement in Dec...then look out. That would be a really really good sign for winter. Usually only awesome weak Ninos have an awesome Aleutian low placement in Dec.

But we'll see, the models are clueless I think right now. They are not showing much consistency and the ensemble spread remains higher than average.

If we get a decent Aleutian low placement in Dec...then look out. That would be a really really good sign for winter. Usually only awesome weak Ninos have an awesome Aleutian low placement in Dec.

But we'll see, the models are clueless I think right now. They are not showing much consistency and the ensemble spread remains higher than average.

Unless Nino overpowers, I thought the tropical Pacific was getting a little more favorable in the extended too. Like you said, if we start seeing more signs of that Aleutian low, it could be a good sign. I think December may be a low confidence call. I wouldn't hang my hat on an all out furnace.

Archived