Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
12Z Guidance Discussion 12/21/10

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes this better is not obviously because it shows a good hit, but because its the Euro and has been consistent...since 12z? I doubt the intensity and we probably have nowhere else but down to go from here, but it does boost confidence.

And when I say down, I mean to something more "reasonable" lol. I kinda doubt we'll see a 968mb white hurricane

What makes this better is not obviously because it shows a good hit, but because its the Euro and has been consistent...since 12z? I doubt the intensity and we probably have nowhere else but down to go from here, but it does boost confidence.

And when I say down, I mean to something more "reasonable" lol. I kinda doubt we'll see a 968mb white hurricane

Ukie is not far off, just a little east. The fact that the two best models are showing this right now, and the Euro has been consistent with a miller A storm for multiple runs is great. The GFS needs to come around though I dont like how far apart it and the Euro are.

yes its has had the sort of idea for about 4 run in a row now but only 1 the biblical snowstorm :lmao:

this is what dt did

Wow, this run hammers the entire eastern seaboard. Question is, do we believe this EC run? How is its track record between 96 and 144 hours out? Has it been consistent... moreso than the GFS?

Its definately the best model in that range, and its been hella more consistent than the GFS. There is no way this verifies as shown though. I just cant believe that type of solution. Its truly Jan 96 all over again if not better.

Let's lock this one in, shall we?

You have QPF for Raleigh, RIC, DC, BWI, PHL, NYC?

Inland areas would be nice too...western extend?

I know its a lot, but I'm trying to get info for a lot of people and cut down on the how much posts

Gracious-- and he better throw in LYH/ROA for Huff or I'm leaving his @ss in LES country next time.

Its definately the best model in that range, and its been hella more consistent than the GFS. There is no way this verifies as shown though. I just cant believe that type of solution. Its truly Jan 96 all over again if not better.

In order for this to verify, though, the southern s/w has to hang back around TX for quite a while to allow the northern s/w to catch up and phase.

Archived