Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12Z Guidance Discussion 12/21/10

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't the nam going out to friday night now/? If so we should really start to get an idea of what is really going to happen this weekend.

edit, if the trought out west is farther west, then the axis of the ridge maybe a bit farther west. Storm further west??Bad?/? Good/??

Why do you say that? The NAM isn't all that great out at the end of it's run. Sure it might give some hints but it's somewhat like using the GFS out near the end of ITS run. I still think the GFS/GGEM/EURO are all the ways to go much more so than the NAM at this point.

Why do you say that? The NAM isn't all that great out at the end of it's run. Sure it might give some hints but it's somewhat like using the GFS out near the end of ITS run. I still think the GFS/GGEM/EURO are all the ways to go much more so than the NAM at this point.

While i agree with the long range nam being ehh, it's good to use under 48 to see the progression with the shortwave in the west.. It has its uses.

Guest someguy

Eeveryone I presume did see the 0z EURO ENSEMBLE MEAN... which as THEGREATDR againn showed is the best Model for day 3-7

and the 0z euro ensemble shows a NESIS 4 -- 5 event ?

--------------------

sorry typed that too fast

Archived