• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Chicago area posters wanna chill and have a meet 'n greet?

Gilbertfly

Dates for the meet and greet  

14 members have voted

1. 1. when should we meet up???

• October 17th
    • October 24th
    • November 7th
    • November 14th
    • none of these work for me....i'll put an alternative option in a reply

If you are interested let me know...or post here...whatever.

Originally was thinking the weekend after Labor Day weekend...on September 12th. RC and I live pretty close by each other and not too far from LOT itself.

Perhaps meet at a restaurant/bar near by...access via 355, I55, I88, etc....and/or chill at my house for more banter. I basically live at Boughton and Weber.

I will delete this thread if there is no interest or after the 12th...figured things are slow enough that the servers could handle it for a week or 2

Cheers

EDIT:  you can pick as many options as you want.  The one with the most votes we will run with for now.  Looks like Palmer Place in LaGrange, IL is being favored at the moment.  Try and decide by next Saturday.  At that point we will pick and roll with it.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solid...if anyone has any other dates in mind lemme know and I will make a poll of the options.

If anyone else wants to come from outside "Chicago area"...absolutely more than welcome! I just figured we have quite a few around here locally that it would be worth it even if just a smaller get together. But I am down for whatever.

I will make the poll in a few days and we can go from there. So if anyone has a date or 2 in mind post it up.

October 17th will go on the list Hoosier

Sweet

I'm down, but I wouldn't ask y'all to come to the great white north. We all like beer, right? There's a popular beer bar with 300+ choices and a great patio in LaGrange walking distance from the BNSF for those city people without a car. It's called Palmer Place.

FWIW, if this isn't going to be in the city (and i understand it not being in the city considering i'm the only regular that lives there), I vote for this place.

EDIT: i forgot sokolow and our south side hyde park/midwest crew, my bad but i think they're more winter only dudes

Archived