• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Chicago area posters wanna chill and have a meet 'n greet?

Gilbertfly

Dates for the meet and greet  

14 members have voted

1. 1. when should we meet up???

• October 17th
    • October 24th
    • November 7th
    • November 14th
    • none of these work for me....i'll put an alternative option in a reply

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy neighbor... live around I/55 and Weber. Sorry was late coming into this thread.

Sorry, just saw this Dan...I'm at Boughton and Weber myself. Are you gonna try and make it the 24th?

At Jonger....I think the place will be Palmer Place in LaGrange. I have never been there before...it was a recommendation via Tuanis and seemed pretty cool and agreed upon by the few that chimed in as a good spot to meet

Sorry, just saw this Dan...I'm at Boughton and Weber myself. Are you gonna try and make it the 24th?

At Jonger....I think the place will be Palmer Place in LaGrange. I have never been there before...it was a recommendation via Tuanis and seemed pretty cool and agreed upon by the few that chimed in as a good spot to meet

Unfortunately I have to go to a formal dinner that night. >8[

I'll probably stay in the burbs Saturday night.... spend $90 a night versus $300. Considering we will be in the burbs Saturday evening, might as well save the $210. My wife has her employer covering a sweet hotel in the loop for the other two nights. I held off on booking Saturday night until I knew where the meet up was going to be.

Bummer...maybe we can catch up some other time with how local we are...cheers

Yup, I am pretty wide open in my schedule (go figure the one night) plenty of local establishments around here. I have wanted to try that brew house over by the Olive Garden on Weber. A mile or two south of Boughton

Archived