joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Autumn BANTER

dmillz25

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once you live for any amount of time near the ocean, it's tough to move to a landlocked location like that.

Lake Tahoe sounds beautiful but it's not the ocean. SD has the ocean, perfect "outside weather", but nothing to really track except maybe girls and droughts.

Edit: "tracking" women sounds so creepy hahaha

Lake Tahoe sounds beautiful but it's not the ocean. SD has the ocean, perfect "outside weather", but nothing to really track except maybe girls and droughts.

Edit: tracking women sounds so creepy hahaha

Well this is awkward considering the PM i just sent you. LOL

Was it very fall like that year? October is my favorite month for Fall, with the cooler nights and Friday Night Football.

It was very fall like, even in the city itself (which usually can't take advantage of the cooler lows because of the UHI.)

Edit: "tracking" women sounds so creepy hahaha

My favorite part of the country for change of seasons plus being near the coast is Long Island up through Maine.

If the winters weren't as important to me, than Monterey California up through Sausalito would be my second choice

of region to live in.

Big Blue Live from Monterey Bay was probably the best TV event of this year so far.

It was very fall like, even in the city itself (which usually can't take advantage of the cooler lows because of the UHI.)

Interesting. NYC is tough in the fall with the lows.

Lot of frost out West last night, and actually a freeze warning up in Nevada. Montana actually has a WWA up for snow above 6500' as does Idaho. This should be getting more common as we near the middle of September.

Day 22-hit 101 today at Camp Mabry (Austin's official reporting station). Looks like the airport hit 99. It literally felt like an oven blasting you in the face this afternoon. We'll probably do it again tomorrow and Monday, so it'll be a close call to see if we make it to 25. I think we fall short since the ridge should be retrograding soon and from here it'll be harder to hit 100. This would probably be a 105 day if not even hotter a month ago. 

Archived