joxey
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2015/16

snywx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah im down to 25.3

Right now I have very lgt sleet/snow falling. What a weird storm lol

It's been pretty much all snow here in Brooklyn for the past 30 minutes, looking at the temperature profile it seems odd as it's not just the intensity that's driving it (it's pretty light snow now) I guess pretty soon the city will go over to rain while you guys up there snail pace your way to freezing. Good luck and enjoy.

Yeah, this is rather blah. I'm hoping that the stuff left on my driveway melts off soon.

Luckily it's all melted here, but yeah the weather is just ehh. I feel like this month has had so many gray and foggy days just like this. Whether it was raining or foggy/misty, or just plain overcast, we haven't seen the sun all that much.

I agree but I'd think you can get some cool fog photos too?

Fog photos rarely work out well in my experience. It's great if you can get above a shallow fog layer and capture it as an undercast, or if there's bright sunshine to cast rays of light through the trees. Otherwise you just end up with flat and murky lighting.

...more importantly, all this fog is eating away at my pack! :)

Just to add to the miserable day, it poured for a while about an hour ago and it's still raining.  The mud is here to stay until it freezes and then it'll be right back in the spring.  My yard is like walking on sponges right now.

Deluging here at the moment. 2015 has been using its last breaths to try and chip away at the yearly precip departures.

Archived