joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Unofficial Start to Summer Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calgary Eh? Lol, I like Montana. They get plenty of Winter weather in the Summer if you want it so bad. They just had a good frost last night and back in July the higher elevations got snow. Plus, you can choose between the Great Plains of the East, or the Rockies of the West.

Of course this is biased, because it's one of my favorite states, but take it for what it's worth.

I lived in Montana one summer right outside Glacier National Park...worked as a cook at the Park Cafe. It snowed on June 16th with accumulating snow in the Park. The peaks even got a few dustings in July, and the nights were routinely in the 40s, even in St. Mary around 4500ft. Great state for scenery, wildlife, and weather.

I lived in Montana one summer right outside Glacier National Park...worked as a cook at the Park Cafe. It snowed on June 16th with accumulating snow in the Park. The peaks even got a few dustings in July, and the nights were routinely in the 40s, even in St. Mary around 4500ft. Great state for scenery, wildlife, and weather.

Wow that's awesome man! Cool to hear from someone who actually lived there. Telling you, I'd love to visit there at the least. Not many State's can compare to it. Like you said, there's just so much to see and the landscape is just great.

Archived