joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Observation Thread

metalicwx366

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They definitely got this part of the forecast right..."except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms." Monsooning out there!

Glad to see you reporting in Solak. I'm in Myrtle Beach, of course missing what will probably be the best tstorm event of the year. Looks like my area is warned for both severe and flash flooding. Looking at my Weatherbug radar, looks like we're getting pounded.

Glad to see you reporting in Solak. I'm in Myrtle Beach, of course missing what will probably be the best tstorm event of the year. Looks like my area is warned for both severe and flash flooding. Looking at my Weatherbug radar, looks like we're getting pounded.

It had better not be the best tstorm event of the year!  ffs the season has just started!

:(

4 ESE Cary [Wake Co, NC] BROADCAST MEDIA reports LIGHTNING at 9 Apr, 8:15 PM EDT -- *** 1 FATAL *** MALE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING IN PARKING LOT OF CROSSROADS SHOPPING CENTER.

That is terrible :( 

Pouring down with near constant CGs here.  If this rain doesn't let up soon, we won't be able to cu the grass for weeks.  Our backyard was already like a rice paddy before the rain tonight. 

Man it's ripping outside! #DROUGHTBUSTER!

Can't wait for the strong storms to get here!!

Wait, I forgot I don't live in CLT!

Pretty typical for summer.  We get more out of 30% days than we do out of 70-80% ones.  All we have had today is a few raindrops.  I doubt we get much of anything today due to cloud cover.

The front is still back in TN and GA! Plenty of time to get tons of rain! What's with all the pessimism?

Currently 80 and humid! Inch or bust! And there's rain in the forecast fo basically all of next week, what could go wrong!?

Sorry, we don't live in North Carolina remember? lol

And despite having lots of sunshine and temps in the 80s with lots of humidity, the system is still falling apart as we speak. :cry:

Archived