joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thumpidity Dumpity or SWFiter Rainer 3-4/3-5 storm

Ginx snewx

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought in a setup like Tuesday night's, latitude would help those of us in the Nashoba Valley to greater Nashua area compared to areas south of the Pike and we'd share in some of the snowfall wealth, but BOX's snow map indicates otherwise.  Just 1.5" here in Townsend last night and just 6" in the last 2 weeks.  Episcosity continues for SNE. Then there's Wed night to follow.  Enjoy it while you can - it'll eventually be CNE's turn.

You aren't SNE?

Nope, we've discussed this, we're CNE geographically, mentally, and in our political views 

I actually consider n central MA and the Berks as more representative of CNE climo...but if you want to be technical, sure...they are in MA.

yeah see...weather can't be put into political boundaries, a storm doesn't say "whoops, I'm at the NH border...must switch to snow now and drop the temp 10 degrees"

yeah see...weather can't be put into political boundaries, a storm doesn't say "whoops, I'm at the NH border...must switch to snow now and drop the temp 10 degrees"

Saying you are CNE because you get snow similar to them is sort of silly. Blue Hills is in central MA because they avg as much as Shewsbury. 

Saying you are CNE because you get snow similar to them is sort of silly. Blue Hills is in central MA because they avg as much as Shewsbury. 

I've even seen Will lump GC in with CNE....it's right next to it.

What you are citing as an example is silly.

Why don't we refer to the NYS snowbelts as the Gaspe Penninsula?

I've even seen will lump GC in with CNE....it's right next to it.

What you are citing as an example is silly.

Why don't we refer to the NYS snowbelts as the Gaspe Penninsula?

Well he stated this,

"Nope, we've discussed this, we're CNE geographically, mentally, and in our political views"

any geographically..not sure how I see that as CNE. Maybe it's me. And to boost evidence of your decision to lump it in as CNE because of snow, doesn't agree with me...but again..maybe it's me.

Well he stated this,

"Nope, we've discussed this, we're CNE geographically, mentally, and in our political views"

any geographically..not sure how I see that as CNE. Maybe it's me. And to boost evidence of your decision to lump it in as CNE because of snow, doesn't agree with me...but again..maybe it's me.

Well, yea...little overboard.

Not geographically...and whatever he is referring to in the latter two assertions is subjective, anecdotal, and quite frankly irrelevant.

I can see why it is lumped in with cne, though...right next door and they are more representative of CNE climo, than they are SNE.

Well, yea...little overboard.

Not geographically...and whatever he is referring to in the latter two assertions is subjective, anecdotal, and quite frankly irrelevant.

I can see why it is lumped in with cne, though...right next door and they are more representative of CNE climo, than they are SNE.

Climatology then 

Can't you just let us enjoy our  :weenie: thoughts?  :cry:  Wx Hype uses ORH as his weather under his username, so if he's central MA why can't we be CNE? 

None of this matters because there aren't objective definitions of CNE.

Archived