joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/25 event venting/whining/whatever thread

BullCityWx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

State of Emergency??? Seriously?? It's 42 freaking degrees! Feels like it might be about to thunderstorm.

That's all my fears, whines and laments...

Where's my snow????

If we get snow we need a state of emergency... if the weenies don't get snow, we'll still need a state of emergency, and maybe Martial law

None of you have the right to complain about only getting a couple inches.... I live in 1 of the 3 counties in NC that doesn't have some type of winter weather advisory.  Have fun and be safe in whatever you get and I am waiting on the beach weather.  

Congrats on your first post! But yeah, we'll definitely complain anyway... Two weeks ago we would've been pumped just to get a 2-4-incher. Now? It's a foot or bust. 

I will credit them with advising people to get out this afternoon to prepare for the storm. Some folks only get their weather info from the TV. I know a few of them.

If Fishel nails this one, he should get a pass from all the griping for a good long while. 

Congrats on your first post! But yeah, we'll definitely complain anyway... Two weeks ago we would've been pumped just to get a 2-4-incher. Now? It's a foot or bust. 

There is a guaranteed weenie disappointment paradigm here, no matter what the result of any storm.  It kind of goes like this.

NWS: 5 to 8" expected.(remember this for later)

Weenie:  I'm getting 8"

NWS: Locally higher amounts.

Weenie: Looks like I could get a foot of snow!!!!

RAP shows 20"

Weenie: Damn I'm getting 20".  Do you think I might get to two feet?  Wow. Two feet of snow.  I can't believe it.

Storm rolls through depositing 8" of snow.

Weenie:  Damn.  What a bust.  The NWS should just shut down. They said I was getting two feet.  Bunch of idiots.  This sucks.

There is a guaranteed weenie disappointment paradigm here, no matter what the result of any storm.  It kind of goes like this.

NWS: 5 to 8" expected.(remember this for later)

Weenie:  I'm getting 8"

NWS: Locally higher amounts.

Weenie: Looks like I could get a foot of snow!!!!

RAP shows 20"

Weenie: Damn I'm getting 20".  Do you think I might get to two feet?  Wow. Two feet of snow.  I can't believe it.

Storm rolls through depositing 8" of snow.

Weenie:  Damn.  What a bust.  The NWS should just shut down. They said I was getting two feet.  Bunch of idiots.  This sucks.

YOU GUYS!! jburns just said I'm getting 2 feet, 8 inches of snow!!!! #snOMGGG

Archived