joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/25 event venting/whining/whatever thread

BullCityWx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to end up stronger and probably tracking up through the coastal plain. Good trends for the mountains and western VA though.

No way the NAM is overdone.....you gonna get smoked, hell I will too, low will be 100 miles offshore....folks northwest of RDU gonna be pissed as the best band shifts east later today, they will do ok but not as good as they think they are right now.

The Ukie....the m'fin Ukie....bringing the SLP over Waycross. Model agreement on a Bainbridge-Waycross-Richmond Hill track is increasing; I don't like it. Why not track over Brunswick, it's looking nice this time of year!

Oh, but wait, the GFS still wants to give us some good snowfall....can't wait for the 12z Euro run....oh, who am I kidding?!

All in all, it's looking like #RainDay2015 for ATL and AHN. With every new model run, I'm finding it more and more difficult to see any snowy light at the end of the rainy tunnel. Maybe we'll have really strong dynamic cooling...maybe the NAM/SREF/RGEM will bust too far north, too amped, and too warm. Heh heh heh...heh...

You were pretty funny last night worrying about temps not dropping and then posting "oh wait temp just dropped"

lol yeah temp slowly rose over 2 hours up to 32, then I guess we got some breaks in the clouds and it dropped quickly.  I'm paranoid about snow here.  Where ever I am living always seems to get screwed over one way or the other.  I don't think I've seen 8"+ since 1988 when I was 5 lol.

That's what I'm talking about!

The low is key if it crosses way up in S GA we gonna be outside looking in, if it crosses northern FL then we get hammered.....so far pressure falls on SPC meso page suggest N FL which would mean the Ukie and NAM are over amped with the low crossing southern GA.....time will tell we should know in 6 hrs or so..

The low is key if it crosses way up in S GA we gonna be outside looking in, if it crosses northern FL then we get hammered.....so far pressure falls on SPC meso page suggest N FL which would mean the Ukie and NAM are over amped with the low crossing southern GA.....time will tell we should know in 6 hrs or so..

That's what I'm hoping for. Monitoring pressure falls will be important throughout the day.

Archived