12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February 28th-March 2nd possibly significant overrunning event/winter storm

Thundersnow12

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a cloosterfook this turned into north of the OV.

Everything is a cloosterfook on models these days.

The NAMs and SREF finally woke up and joined the other models in reducing totals for LAF. I'll stick with my 3-5" call, but more confident about the 3" than the 5". :lol:  :arrowhead:

Everything is a cloosterfook on models these days.

The NAMs and SREF finally woke up and joined the other models in reducing totals for LAF. I'll stick with my 3-5" call, but more confident about the 3" than the 5". :lol:  :arrowhead:

Should still be a nice snow to frolic in, push around with the shovel, etc. That stuff is huge now that we're staring down the barrel of March.

I'll count the number of flakes up here for you.

Should still be a nice snow to frolic in, push around with the shovel, etc. That stuff is huge now that we're staring down the barrel of March.

I'll count the number of flakes up here for you.

Yep, a nice snow to be sure. I'll gladly take it. :)

12z GFS actually bumped QPF up a bit for here and IND, MIE, OKK, etc...so that's good. Again, fits perfectly into the 3-5" range for here...higher totals south and east.

Around an inch here and maybe up to 2" Detroit south. #burp

Yep, SREF plume mean's down to about 2" now for DTW from 4-6" yesterday. RGEM says DAB.

:axe:

I'm going to be upset if after all of this extreme cold, we get whiffed to the south with this storm and then get rained on from the 3rd-4th system.

Looking good down there.  I'm thinking 5-6" for LAF.  Nothing crazy but a respectable storm.  

Yeah I'm kinda regretting nudging things down earlier (and if anything, things seem to be overperforming upstream) but it's basically semantics...not much of a difference between 4-6" and 5-7".

Yeah I'm kinda regretting nudging things down earlier (and if anything, things seem to be overperforming upstream) but it's basically semantics...not much of a difference between 4-6" and 5-7".

Yea when I make my maps my goal is within 1" either way. If I say 4-6 and we get 3 or 7 then I can live with it. It's bad when you go 2-3 and get 6-8 though lol

Archived