Newest Member
    Toothache
February 28th-March 2nd possibly significant overrunning event/winter storm

Thundersnow12

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, Dan. Really solid event for us.

Thankfully there was little to no wind...as snow is up to the bottom of my car, but not under. Cleared off the top and everything, but digging it out will have to wait until tomorrow morning. I should have sprung for the car port.   :D

IND ended up with 7.9" storm total. 25.6" now for the season, just 0.3" away from normal season snowfall. It's been a good comeback.

It certainly is a good comeback given that we had to wait until Feb and now the first day of met. spring for the biggest snowfall of the season here. Good spread the wealth storm for much of the subforum in central Indiana even if it will turn icy and melt come Monday night and Tuesday.

Somebody in Lafayette reported 9.7"

Wouldn't surprise me.  Friend up by Greentown had 9.5 on his board.  These last few weeks up'd my grade to a B- for this winter.  Am really worried about ice over the next 48 hours.  I've got a 12inch snow pack.  With the some of the models only showing us above freezing for 12 hours or so, 38 degrees at most, don't think there will be that much erosion.  Let the fun begin. :popcorn:

Well, after a snowless December, winter 14-15' delivered in a big backloaded way! Back to back nearly 8" snowstorms, with a frigid February to boot! Just incredible to me, the stretch of frigid February's!

Anyway, this was a fun storm! Ended winter on a good note!

Ready for severe season now.

Archived