joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
End of February/ Early March Discussion Thread 2015

Allsnow

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man if that cutoff were to occur it would be pretty significant. Places west and north of D.C have already seen double digits snowstorms already. Around NNJ,NENJ. We have seen (0), yes ZERO this season. Biggest snow for me was: 8" on that January 15 Blizzard I believe.

Places north of DC haven't seen double digit snowfall this year. Biggest snow for me this year is 6.5" back in late January.

Man if that cutoff were to occur it would be pretty significant. Places west and north of D.C have already seen double digits snowstorms already. Around NNJ,NENJ. We have seen (0), yes ZERO this season. Biggest snow for me was: 8" on that January 15 Blizzard I believe.

not so much.  Philly's largest snowfall to date is about 4" and sit at 15" on the season. I am fairly certain nobody between DC and Philly have gotten remotely close to 8" in one event this year. 

I saw the damage from that on LI, it was crazy. And to think, in Philly we got snow!

I'll never forget being out with the fire department and being called to respond to a house where a tree had damaged the roof and water was literally pouring in from the ceiling. We were asked to tarp the roof and with the strong winds it was far too dangerous to put up the extension ladder.

Archived