Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
End of February/ Early March Discussion Thread 2015

Allsnow

euro is going to be a big time cutter this run….energy diving in out west 

This is the one I don`t like .

Monday will cool . CAD is better at 84 than the 0z @ 96 . Weak SLP , so go with the GFS ensembles . The one behind I am not a fan of  . 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is more believable since its forecast to coincide with the strongest PNA drop

since at least November.

attachicon.gifpna.sprd2.gif

I agree , We really went  1 full month without a real deal cutter . That was impressive and I still like Monday , but a cutter behind is more believable when seeing that. 

I agree , We really went  1 full month without a real deal cutter . That was impressive and I still like Monday , but a cutter behind is more believable when seeing that. 

Just a remarkably cold pattern in place when NYC goes with no 45 degree high days from 1/6 to 3/3.

This would be the first 45 degree or higher potential for NYC.

I say bring on the cutter. Why not it's no longer mid winter, it's been cold for too long and the snow has been on the ground long enough.

If we get some bonus snow before it then that's fine we'll end on a good note but then it could do what it wants.

For one thing it's going to ruin the epic snow in Vermont before I get there. It's to the point where I'm going up last minute Sunday now. They haven't had ice in months and they will with this storm.

The black snow in manhattan??? Good bye!!!!

Archived