• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 14-15 Flizzard and Wind Event

Bob Chill

Thanks man...If I go I will have a 4wd.....Saturday is looking good.

SAT AFTERNOON/EVENING...THE LAPSE RATES WILL STEEPEN WITH 850MB

TEMPERATURES DROPPING OFF SHARPLY INTO THE -10 TO -15C RANGE. GOOD

CRYSTAL GROWTH SHOULD ONCE AGAIN BE REALIZED IN SNOW SQUALLS THAT

DEVELOP BEHIND THE COLD FRONT. THE SNOW SQUALL PARAMETER FROM WFO

BURLINGTON RUN OFF OF THE 12Z NAM AND GFS BOTH PUT A BULLSEYE OF

VALUES GREATER THAN 5...WITH ANYTHING OVER 1 CONSIDERED FAVORABLE

FOR SNOW SQUALL DEVELOPMENT.

A front wheel drive is enough in my experience. They keep those roads pretty clear.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~1" is prob top end from weekend event. Always looked like that really. We don't get that many windex events but basically what it is. There was a good one right after I moved here maybe 2007. ~30 minutes of blinding snow. Uber vort.

~1" is prob top end from weekend event. Always looked like that really. We don't get that many windex events but basically what it is. There was a good one right after I moved here maybe 2007. ~30 minutes of blinding snow. Uber vort.

I remember that one, February 2007 after the V-day sleetstorm. Lasted like 15min but to this day I think that's the heaviest snow I've ever seen.

I remember that one, February 2007 after the V-day sleetstorm. To this day that's the heaviest snow I've ever seen.

Yeah sounds about right couldn't remeber the exact date but thought it was feb. It was pretty awesome when it came through.

Yeah sounds about right couldn't remeber the exact date but thought it was feb. It was pretty awesome when it came through.

there was a pretty good one that came through late FEB or early MAR, 2014 up this way

snowed real hard for 20 minutes and then was gone leaving >1/2", but I assume the results weren't the same down there

I remember that one, February 2007 after the V-day sleetstorm. Lasted like 15min but to this day I think that's the heaviest snow I've ever seen.

It was 2/18/07.  Dropped a quick 0.75" here

guidance is looking better and better....I'm definitely going if I don't go to Boston.  

Boston isn't worth the trouble....there's no place to put it any more.

My friend from 2nd grade lives near Weatherfella and he stopped texting me last week there's so much of it. It really is a mess/hassle to get around.

Archived