Newest Member
    amirah5
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet I will follow every run for the next 2 days....the human condition

I'm not following any of them...when the GEM LAM (and probably the RGEM come out for 18z Monday)...I'll look at those...and the same 2 at 0z Tuesday...the rest of the models have been a waste of time & energy. 

that's it i'm leaving

but seriously i thought it has been pretty dreadful with little run to run consistency.  i guess i'll take a closer look at it in the future and see how it does.  i just wanted to say hi

Hi...my name is Pamela...have the rumors of the "other board's" demise been greatly exaggerated...or is it on its way out?

The gem-lam has been very good. I think it was bad with one storm.

It says Jason has 3 posts total but only 2 show up...I wonder if the 3rd was one I would not have wanted to see...I was downstairs having some tea during the interlude.

I was actually wondering if it was the old Jason from Suffolk...I wasn't sure at first....but he always had an affinity for highbrow word choice...and his inclusion of "dreadful" in one of his posts readily convinces me it was him. 

It says Jason has 3 posts total but only 2 show up...I wonder if the 3rd was one I would not have wanted to see...I was downstairs having some tea during the interlude.

I was actually wondering if it was the old Jason from Suffolk...I wasn't sure at first....but he always had an affinity for highbrow word choice...and his inclusion of "dreadful" in one of his posts readily convinces me it was him. 

you're on the ball, pam.  however the missing post is a mystery from last year i believe, nothing you wouldn't want to see or having to do with you.

the rumors of the other boards demise...well it is chaotic there right now.  lots of good members turning their back on the board, and infighting among many who remain.  i was finally shown the exit today.

you're on the ball, pam.  however the missing post is a mystery from last year i believe, nothing you wouldn't want to see or having to do with you.

the rumors of the other boards demise...well it is chaotic there right now.  lots of good members turning their back on the board, and infighting among many who remain.  i was finally shown the exit today.

I always considered you good...if the other board falls; it falls. 

Well you would think a big warmup is coming with the AO spiking and the PNA going negative by the 20th and beyond.

The EPO stays negative through the rest of the month though but I think a major pattern change will happen soon.

Well, ensembles are hinting at some changes. However, it's in the form of a -PNA, but the Davis straight vortex is still anchored right there. So we would get a SE ridge gradient pattern again. This is all out in clown range, so who knows if it even happens like that. I'm just hoping we don't suddenly flip to a -NAO just in time for spring

Archived