Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014/15

snywx

lol..

They prob have the best bullpen in baseball right now. In fact its prob the only thing they have thats solid. Its the offense that needs to wake the f up

Braves by far with the royals a close second... Lowest relief era past 7 years for the Braves

Then I would say Marlins and next would be the Reds then. Yanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2.7 inches of new snow.

when I called in my total to Mt Holly NWS, I was told this looks to be it.

they don't expect the precip out in central/western PA to add much more.

what a shocker another lower snowfall than forecasted lol.

Looks like Orange county northward will make out well, there's a bit of a screw zone in Rockland and some parts of north Jersey but most areas did well. NYC should finish with about 5 while any 6+ amounts should be confined to the mid Hudson valley and some places in LI. On a side note; Orange county jackpots in so many different setups that it's crazy. I was in Monroe for about 3 years and that place gets so much snow, even compared to other places at that latitude.

I hate when it snows steadily for a long time and the total accumulation doesn't change.  I've been a hair over 4" since 3pm and it's been pouring snow the whole time.  I went out and shoveled and noticed that the lowest layer is tiny crystals densely packed and there is a sugar layer in there somewhere too.  It's cold but slowly warming up, was 16 when it started at 8 this morning and now it's 25.  No wind all day has been nice.  Hopefully there was a period of better growth since I was out and I can get to 6, I'd be disappointed with a 12+ hour storm that doesn't quite get there.

2.8" new with moderate snow falling. My expectation from this system was 3-4" and it looks like I should end up around there. Congrats to you OC guys for the big totals! Depending on what happens Thursday, this could be the snowiest week of the season for some of us. I think Julian and White Gorilla made a prediction similar to that several days ago.

Archived