Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

I do not like trusting coastal systems.

LOL, agree.  If I could be anywhere on Thursday/Friday this week it would be in Boston, seems to be where it wants to snow this winter.  They are on pace for 100" winter, wither there 30" last week and the 15" tomorrow, a couple of more of those and they will be close.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, agree. If I could be anywhere on Thursday/Friday this week it would be in Boston, seems to be where it wants to snow this winter. They are on pace for 100" winter, wither there 30" last week and the 15" tomorrow, a couple of more of those and they will be close.

Way too many things can go squirrely. I'll be happy to just not be shut out by Friday.

I know right. I almost got sucked into two model runs of the GFS. Oh well. We are back into the almost, not quite there,could be phase again.Can't wait for Spring. Beautiful day today with Mid 70s for highs.

It is a beautiful day   :wub:    The bluebirds have been playing in the yard for the past two days  :) 

I'm just saying. I trust those of you who have meteorological knowledge to interpret the models accordingly but to quickly jump on and off is confusing to people who just want to be informed. I just need to know when to cancel my patients!

No one is really jumping to conclusions. This event is a real long shot and when we start having models go the wrong way it doesn't help. The setup is so fragile that I wouldn't feel great about it even if every model had a storm right now. That said, it's the best chance we've had this winter.

Archived