joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you talking about? I did get a trace last week. I said I was surprised at how much snow they got to the north of me, and it was not forecasted. Neither was the brief round of sleet we got last week. Why don't you actually try reading what I wrote.

I never said you didn't get a trace. I'm just saying, you are always surprised every time something other than rain falls out the sky. When I get snow Friday, I'm going to act like I'm surprised and didn't expect it even though I'm under a winter storm warning.

I never said you didn't get a trace. I'm just saying, you are always surprised every time something other than rain falls out the sky. When I get snow Friday, I'm going to act like I'm surprised and didn't expect it even though I'm under a winter storm warning.

I said I was surprised how much they got to the north of me because it was not forecasted. Again, read what I actually wrote instead of just trying to troll me.

Sigh. Who gives a rat's anus about a trace of snow. Really. Is it technically a shut out? No. But it might as well be. You can't make a snowman out of a trace of snow. Maybe you can make a traceman. I don't know. But a trace of snow carries the same result as a shutout, except for a number on a page in some database somewhere.

im in the mountains now and seeing trace to a dusting on the ground. If that's the best we can do I will take spring. Been to Grandfather , blowing rock and boone. Sad no piles to play in.

I will.  This is the banter thread.  Stop trying to turn it into a pattern analysis annex. It's funny to watch but getting a bit old.

lol. This stupid argument over 0 vs trace amounts of snow is getting old too. Enough is a damn enough.

Geez people....hahaha

I had a similar reaction... just a bit more crude

Sigh..a bad run of the models and everyone is back at each other's throat arguing over petty crap.

I'm with you, and its really going to be hard to deal with if the coast gets dumped on next week and we get the pooped on, yet again. :(

Im not even gonna think about that.

I got a 1/2 inch on Nov 1st. Areas near Cherrydale and Furman, had up to 4 inches, it was gone by noon, and very localized!

We got nada here bro....LOL

And whats sad is that now im longing for those 'crappy' Winters in Northern Virginia where we only got like 10-12 inches...HAHAAAAA

Pathetic........ :shiver:

lol. This stupid argument over 0 vs trace amounts of snow is getting old too. Enough is a damn enough.

I had a similar reaction... just a bit more crude

Sigh..a bad run of the models and everyone is back at each other's throat arguing over petty crap.

Seriously. It's just the weather. If you are that mad about no snow there are places you could move to.

Im not even gonna think about that.

We got nada here bro....LOL

And whats sad is that now im longing for those 'crappy' Winters in Northern Virginia where we only got like 10-12 inches...HAHAAAAA

Pathetic........ :shiver:

So....just curious. Does 'nada' mean a trace? Or even several traces? Or does it mean not a single flake?

:whistle:

You went to sleep to early, lol! Mine happened between 530-630!

All the precip had passed our area when I went to bed.  I may have stayed up later than 5, don't remember exactly, but I know I went to bed as soon as the precip ended.  I know areas to the west of us got snow and that tracked southward from there.

Archived