joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in Taylor's at that time and had thunder snow for hours, but temps never got below 34 so I never got more than about 4.5 inches. Would of had a foot or more probably.

Yeah northern Greenville, Oconee, and Pickens counties really didnt measure up in that event, Usually in CAD situations, the farther east you are in Upstate SC, the better. Ive never understood completely the CAD and how the mountains geographically factor in.

Off topic** Came across a good read while the boards are quiet. Who remembers the the March 1st, Thundersnow storm of 2009? Goes to show anything can happen even in less optimistic setups.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/gsp/localdat/cases/2009/1-2March2009Snow/1-2MarchSnow.html

I had THUNDERSNOW on the. Nov 1st event!

Well after tonight no football till practice cranks up late July, August. then to pour salt on the wounds, 6 weeks at best to avoid a shutout. Just think of all the 90 degree days with dps at 65-70 and no football. Tis the season, almost!

Shush it mister   :angry:

I'm such a wuss. I drove all the way to Ohio and as soon as it started snowing I started driving back south because I got scared I would be stranded. Anyway, I'm in Crossville, TN tonight. Anyone thjnk this area could get some flurry action tonight ?

:(   Oh noes   :(  

Well, the fact that my mom kept calling me crying that she was worried about me was a factor also.

Don't freak the Mom out is always rule #1   ;) 

Ended up with closs to 11 here in northern Spartanburg. Was only expecting a dusting to an inch inside 24 hours, local mets were astonished. If I remember correctly, everyone was forcasting the event based on model runs. I dont remember any of the ensemble members showing anything close to what actually happened

Avocado commercial ftw! So far.

I like the Budweiser commercial too.....imagine that  :D 

+10 :-) Learned that one the hard way, along with everything else. Haha Got better with age. Good luck to you guys too, y'all are overdue on a good one!

One day it will happen.....one day.....   :lol: 

No, that stupid Nissan commercial, father son thing for the win! I can relate, one day I will retire at the top of my game , from the buffet circuit, have my fork or elbow bronzed!

That's two Dad commercials....it's a theme  :D 

Archived