• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

I'm headed to Lima Ohio. You think this is a good location ?

Probably so.  You should visit the former Lima Locomotive Works. :)

The place holds a special place in my heart since I used to love the Huntington 91 VHS video when I was younger, which had a couple 4-8-4 Berkshires (Nickel Plate 765 and Pere Marquette 1225) that were made in Lima.  Of course, I think it's an old derelict building now.  I think it shut down in the 1950s and didn't really make the transition to diesel very well.

3771.1137873600.jpg

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother in law goes to ASU. He told me theres some hardcore pharmaceutical drugs being passed around. There finding a way to get the main ingredient in zanax out of the labs before it is mixed with (buffers). The bad thang is just a speck on the fingertip is supposedly the equivalent to overdose levels. Poor kids don't realize it before its too late. As a parent, its very troubling to hear. I done a little research it relaxes the breathing to a point were it just stops especially if there asleep.

My brother in law goes to ASU. He told me theres some hardcore pharmaceutical drugs being passed around. There finding a way to get the main ingredient in zanax out of the labs before it is mixed with (buffers). The bad thang is just a speck on the fingertip is supposedly the equivalent to overdose levels. Poor kids don't realize it before its too late. As a parent, its very troubling to hear. I done a little research it relaxes the breathing to a point were it just stops especially if there asleep.

Xanax is some scary stuff if you become addicted to it.  Friend's brother got hooked on it bad and ended up in the hospital.  Withdrawals can cause seizures and death.  Took it a couple times when I was drinking in college, and the last time I ended up on the bathroom floor for 2 hours.  Never again.

Xanax is some scary stuff if you become addicted to it. Friend's brother got hooked on it bad and ended up in the hospital. Withdrawals can cause seizures and death. Took it a couple times when I was drinking in college, and the last time I ended up on the bathroom floor for 2 hours. Never again.

It's nothing to play with that's for sure. It wasent a real long time ago, but thing's were different when i was growing up there wasent all this pharmaceutical crap going around. I mean i guess there was, but nothing like today, very sad...

My dad said quaaludes, an valium was the drug of choice in his day. He told me some wild storys lol

It's nothing to play with that's for sure. It wasent a real long time ago, but thing's were different when i was growing up there wasent all this pharmaceutical crap going around. I mean i guess there was, but nothing like today, very sad...

My dad said quaaludes, an valium was the drug of choice in his day. He told me some wild storys lol

There weren't too many pill poppers at Clemson when I was there, well other than adderall.  Adderall saved my ass a couple times during exam time lol.  There was a continuous supply of high grade pot though, which is probably just like any other college in the US.  Nobody's ever died from that though.

There weren't too many pill poppers at Clemson when I was there, well other than adderall. Adderall saved my ass a couple times during exam time lol. There was a continuous supply of high grade pot though, which is probably just like any other college in the US. Nobody's ever died from that though.

No, and if kids done anything i wish they would stick with pot (Wish they didn't do nothing period) because there's so many young dying well before there time...

Archived