Newest Member
    joxey
Bust of the Century January 26-27 2015 model suites and discussions

Morris

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm discounting heavily this POS model.

Unless the Euro backs off, I'm close to locking in 10+ for this forum and 15+ for NYC East.

it's dropped the ball so many times before major ec events. i hate that the first models to come out are the worst ones

Agonizing 2 hours now to see if the Euro holds. GFS isn't terrible within 48 hours. Everything is a possibility at this point.

yes it is it was too far se the whole time with the last storm...i would be SHOCKED if the euro made that big jump east within 24 hours

Definite maybe. By this time tomorrow we might know more about if the city is even going over 16 or so. Fluff factor like the 27 incher might be the difference. That was 2006 I think?

2006 was fluff. Most of it gone in about 2 days. But then again it was later and it was around 50.

Guidance not Verbatim. Live by these words my friends. A classic is on the way, use the computers to guide. They wont get banding right especially the lower res GFS. The trends are clear. A whopper is imminent. This has always been a ENJ/LI/SNE bullseye but I expect many from PHL to TTN will do quite well. We are talking foot to feet.....

2006 was fluff. Most of it gone in about 2 days. But then again it was later and it was around 50.

That was an otherwise bad winter. That single storm got NYC to near 40 inches total for the season.

I think this winter pattern has more potential in it. Friday might surprise.

This. The upgrade did nothing to fix it...

Looks like all the other guidance closes off by 6z Tues and this is where GFS is stumbling.

We saw the GFS eastward bias with the rainstorm last week which the euro nailed and the

GFS finally came west at the last minute.

Looks like all the other guidance closes off by 6z Tues and this is where GFS is stumbling.

We saw the GFS eastward bias with the rainstorm last week which the euro nailed and the

Yep...even in the storm last febuary. Looking at the model number it has been worse then the Knicks since the upgrade.

I wonder what would cause the "stumble" then...in this case it wouldn't really be the GFS finally coming around, since it already did.....I'm wondering what would cause the GFS as well as the RGEM to lose the extreme solution for our area?....hopefully the euro holds serve

Archived