joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snow/ice/rain from coastal OBS Friday/Saturday 1/23-24/2015

famartin

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smack in the middle in Gloucester County. Its sleet, mixed with some snow. Though, the snow just started getting heavier.

Now at 0.3" of sleet. 32.5F

I grew up in T-ville (WTHS class of 80) and hated being on the "wrong" side of Philly for most snowstorms when there was mixing/changeover - I wanted to live in Bucks or Montco in the worst way, just to get more snow, lol.  Do they still use the school number system (we were 803)?  Way better than annoucing the long names of every school.  

I grew up in T-ville (WTHS class of 80) and hated being on the "wrong" side of Philly for most snowstorms when there was mixing/changeover - I wanted to live in Bucks or Montco in the worst way, just to get more snow, lol.  Do they still use the school number system (we were 803)?  Way better than annoucing the long names of every school.

I agree with the hate for the wrong side! Yep, still 803.

The snow is still heavy here, but the flakes tripled in size.

Back to snow here, 32F. Giant flakes, some at least 1 1/4" diameter! About 0.90" so far, unless I measure next to one of those flakes :-).

Totally confirm here in Media right under that Red Band....I am under the red band HUGE White flakes little sleet mixed in 32f here in Media Delaware County Heavy Snow man these flakes are like 2" in diameter HUGE and accumulating fast big white glops appearing on the paved areas on top of the other white 32f here as well dynamic cooling.

The coastal Is starting to get cranking. There should be some decent cold air being wrapped into the system over the next several hours. The race is on.

Back to heavy snow here now.

No.  Just look at the CC.  The first warm surge is cooling but another is quickly moving in on its heels.

Archived