joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/25-1/26 Snow Threat

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something that has been showing up on several long range models for the past many runs is a large storm sometime between the 1st and the 3rd of Feb.  CMC confirms the trend for that storm, but also introduces a Jan 31st weak coastal which is something we have to watch out for too.  -_-

Man. Euro h5 track looks great. This threat is becoming legit quickly

Looks great to me.  Keep the good news/trends coming fellas.  Good vibes

It's better than last run. I think they're moving in for the kill so to speak. But these systems are still perilous.. at least the second part.

It's better than last run. I think they're moving in for the kill so to speak. But these systems are still perilous.. at least the second part.

Imo- the weak/broad slp look seems less likely with the track and amp of h5. Could be right of course but this has much more potential than the previous 2. We're an overperforming clipper magnet anyways.

0z Monday gfs run is all that matters. Lol

hopefully the surface will catch up...I'd like to see it dig a little more

can't hurt. the vort passes have all been pretty good though.. seems the trend is toward consolidating the vort. euro seems suspicious how it goes to stringy as it kicks neutral. usa usa!

Imo- the weak/broad slp look seems less likely with the track and amp of h5. Could be right of course but this has much more potential than the previous 2. We're an overperforming clipper magnet anyways.

0z Monday gfs run is all that matters. Lol

I think we are pretty vested for 1-2" and it would stick and stick around...

Archived