e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Model discussion thread

ORH_wxman

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there is a big difference between a tenth of an inch, and a Half Inch of precip.  Ginxy says Half Inch.  Scott says a tenth of an inch.  I guess it doesn't even mattter at this stage of the game anyway.  Was just trying to get a feel for what was going on.

It's on the graphic he posted.

Sorry for being emotional, it's just that one poster shows one thing, and another says/shows another, it's difficult to figure out sometimes who is interpreting things correctly and who isn't. Or if they are looking at different things???

It clear from the map posted that it's not .50 so that should help you figure it out.

Thanks for the info Scott.  Same ol 1-2 inch deal it seems lol.  Will Said the clipper looked great on the Euro from 0z, did it get worse this run?  1-2 isn't all that great imo.   

Well like I mentioned above, I wouldn't stress out verbatim at the surface. It ticked south a bit, but I thought the s/w was rather potent. So in my mind, I kind of liked it.

So we basically run the spectrum from the Clipper looks great to it's all south of the pike depending on whose interpretation we use.

Without seeing anything it sounds as if there's probably the usual too much qpf humping going on and not enough looking at what should/will happen given the track.

What all that sounds like it adds up to is a nice 2-4 or 5 inch snowfall for all of SNE

So we basically run the spectrum from the Clipper looks great to it's all south of the pike depending on whose interpretation we use.

Without seeing anything it sounds as if there's probably the usual too much qpf humping going on and not enough looking at what should/will happen given the track.

What all that sounds like it adds up to is a nice 2-4 or 5 inch snowfall for all of SNE

People need to stop looking at the dam QPF. That's going to be everywhere and anywhere this far out.

No problem figuring out here with the clipper, 0.0"

Archived