joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 8-11th Major East Coast Storm Observation Thread

gkrangers

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh maybe your location just stinks ;). Nice coating here on cold surfaces/grass.

Yeah, you guys did better even a few miles west. Even Long Beach got more then I did today!

It's all good I'm used to it. Somewhere right along the South Shore is the least snowy place in NY State.

Pretty cool out right now with some tiny little ice crystals falling. Never really truly stopped

Heaviest amounts should be out over northern Long Island...where they invariably are.

See, I told you it would be a good day...if an inch or so can be deemed heavy...lol.

Dendrite growth quite simply non existent at the current hour as a lack of condensation nuclei is precluding the development of snow flakes and we are stuck with some freezing drizzle at present.

RGEM has more snow showers for the area tomorrow

yeah the pinwheel continues my friend. and i stated this statement earlier in the day about another piece of engery swinging down thru the area tonight in to tomm,so it's going to be interesting to say the least under some of those bands.i recorded 1.2 inches here in the northern bronx after 1 hour of non-stickage,not bad at all and expecting more.. :santa:

Archived