• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
November II Discussion

CapturedNature

NBD , I stopped looking past day 10 after the horrible model performances lately, fails all around. Weeklies might be the biggest fails of them all. Have to use blends big time and pattern recognition, that strat warming on the Euro is interesting to say the least but again can it even be considered correct.

You know what the only useful things was on the weeklies? The height changes from previous runs lol. When they kept building in AK, I knew what to expect.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scooter's boss at WSI starting to sound alarms..white/icy T-giving?

Michael Ventrice ‏@MJVentrice  6m

Check out possible Thanksgiving eve storm: Strong high pressure to the north.. getting worried this will be impactful

B2hO1hkCEAAUUpo.png

well if it were Jan I'd say yea but massive east flow off a torched Atlantic in Novie, yea no

Tippy tipsy?

No ... you guys are either ignoring or just not paying attention. The euro has rapid developer from the middle OV latitudes to the Gulf of Maine from D6-7, and that's NJ model/Miller B type detonation... 

I mean it may be less likely to pan out that way, but as is ... you guys missed that about the 12z oper. Euro run.  apparently

No ... you guys are either ignoring or just not paying attention. The euro has rapid developer from the middle OV latitudes to the Gulf of Maine from D6-7, and that's NJ model/Miller B type detonation... 

I mean it may be less likely to pan out that way, but as is ... you guys missed that about the 12z oper. Euro run.  apparently

I mean it may be less likely to pan out that way, but as is ... you guys missed that about the 12z oper. Euro run. apparently

Go look at the 6-hr panels. Do you really think this forum would miss a bomb off the NJ coast?

Some are discussing weak icing threat at 240 hours on the Euro. Likely because there wasn't much before that exciting weather wise to cherry pick.

Man western NY and the lake belts are going to get a great start to winter this week...places like Watertown and Buffalo.  Monday they'll get a synoptic snow to lay down some base, then just get crushed with west and southwest flow lake effect all week with this early cold shot. Should help get the bands into the more populated areas too, I would think.

Archived