Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
October 10-11 Rainstorm Thread

AdamHLG

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll play tonight...who is going to watch Orioles/Royals over Cowboys-Seahawks?...no reason they can't play in rain

though they postponed game 6 of the 2011 WS 5 hours before 1st pitch for what ended up being .08" of rain   :axe: 

You cant compete with Church on Sunday. They will play unless it pours.

It's a miracle.... finally, after 2 months, finally a significant event.  .28" since midnight.  Everything, finally, is wet.  This is the first event in two months to produce over .10", and the first time I can actually hear it raining.  You want to know how long it's been....how frustratingly dry it's been?  I'm actually up at 5 AM on a saturday morning looking outside and watching it rain, like I would a snow storm.

It's a miracle.... finally, after 2 months, finally a significant event.  .28" since midnight.  Everything, finally, is wet.  This is the first event in two months to produce over .10", and the first time I can actually hear it raining.  You want to know how long it's been....how frustratingly dry it's been?  I'm actually up at 5 AM on a saturday morning looking outside and watching it rain, like I would a snow storm.

We know.  We all know.  B)

Just messing with you.  Glad that you finally got some rain.

.35 here so far.

Archived