• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Significant SVR risk 7/14 or 7/15

Mikehobbyst

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?product=N0R&rid=DIX&loop=yes   These want to train right up the TPKE from Central MC right through the City and into Nassau County .  Looks to me like another round will roll into the 5 boroughs in a bit

Yeah I do wonder if this is the main event. The focus is definitely on I-95 south and east and over to the city/LI. Radar over PA looks meh so far. Have to see if that line in central PA intensifies when it moves into a more unstable airmass

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The line extends down to BWI , This looks like it could catch or at least intersect  the training line  . That's where you could see the larger amounts .

That BWI line should develop into a more widespread line this evening .

Yeah I do wonder if this is the main event. The focus is definitely on I-95 south and east and over to the city/LI. Radar over PA looks meh so far. Have to see if that line in central PA intensifies when it moves into a more unstable airmass

Look to you`re SW - think that's the line that could blossom

Nothing big in the Mineola area just run of the mill storm. Looks like southern Nassau is getting the worst.. Definitely looks like this is the main action of the day. Hope not but that's the way it looks now

Archived