Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
July 2014 General Discussion

snowlover2

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just too bad it won't last.  But, I guess it is July but fall isn't too far away at least! :lol:

Yeah, we're not escaping heat/humidity in summer in central Indiana...but nice little breaks from it, every now and then, are appreciated. 

Perfect A+ day...after a chilly start in the low 50Fs...  several places in Wisconsin were in the 30Fs this morning.  I love it!  Stupid AC is taking a breather

and here comes round #2

ecmwfUS_850_temp_168.gif

Lots of summer left, but 90F is looking hard to come by around here....not that i care..i'd take a summer without 90F...upper 80Fs will suffice! 

So apparently there was a waterspout this morning out on Lake St Clair, it looks like a pretty decent one at that.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/25936285/waterspout-forms-over-lake-st-clair-Thursday

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/waterspout-appears-over-lake-st-clair/26779178

Judging by the fact that they had a clean line of sight to the waterspout, this had to have been off shore of the Grosse Pointe area, where you have Lake Shore Drive right along the water.

I know that not many from the IWX CWA post here, but I hope that they get it repaired before tomorrow evening.

NOUS63 KIWX 050934
FTMIWX
Message Date: Jul 05 2014 09:34:30

THE KIWX RADAR IS OUT OF SERVICE DUE TO AN UNKNOWN FAILURE. TECHNICIANS WILL BE
INVESTIGATING THE PROBLEM TODAY...HOWEVER A RESTORAL TIME IS NOT CURRENTLY KNOWN
. SURROUNDING RADARS WHICH CAN BE USED INCLUDE...GRR...DTX...CLE...ILN ...IND...
ILX...AND LOT.

Archived